ryan and tessa

Ryan Woods & Tessa Lockamy's engagement shoot.

I finally got everything edited & decided to put up a preview, mainly for ryan & tessa to see.
There are alot more images, but these are just a few of my favorites. =)
This was seriously one of the most fun photoshoots I've had in awhile-
these two could not stop laughing! I think we all had a blast!!!
...but of course, that's what every photographer wants, right? ;)
Me & Shawn had a fantastic time with these guys, and look forward to their wedding soon!
Hope you guys had as much fun as I did, and I hope you like your pictures.
I'll be sending you a CD in the mail soon.


=) These next 2 shots are shawn's:





=) This next photo is my absolute favorite from the entire day:








=D LOVE this next one:









More giggling ;)







That's it for now.. soon to come: Brittany & Tim's maternity shoot! =)

- Hayley xoxo

8 comments:

  1. AWW!!They are just THE Cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13.4.10

    I love love love how much they love each other!! There is so much happy in this post. This ones where they are giggling are my fav. Or the ones where they are kissing on the ground and you are above. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous16.4.10

    My twin looks so nice! You do too Tess!!!lol Did a great job sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys!!! =)

    @heather: aren't they, though?
    I finally put outgoing links on my blog... go see. You're in it. ;)

    @pip: It was one of my favorite photoshoots I've had in awhile! I need something from you- a pic of your logo on a white background so I can link to you too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely photos, I want a photoshoot like that awww <3 !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @martha: thank you! engagement shoots are so much fun!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I met them the week I was moving to Mobile... on the other hand... they make a nice couple, great job sis!

    ReplyDelete