april showers...

My sister Callie's lingerie shower paired with flowers from the month of april.
The flowers were photographed on a sunny walk through our neighborhood with the hubby.
I've been getting ready for more photoshoots this spring & I can't wait! And on that note,
I think I've finally found a unique photographic style of my own that fits me- a balance between delicate and bold.
It's all my editing skills, personality, and artistic style all rolled into one.
Hopefully you'll be as pleased as I am with the big improvement in the quality of my work.
I know I am! =D
I found myself. lol. That makes me more happy than you can possibly imagine.
I'd describe it as: timeless yet modern. Natural unaltered beauty with a twist. I like it!
These photos show my style as a whole for the first time, I believe.
Let me know what you think! ;)


























































14 comments:

  1. Wow... These are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light,airy feel you manage to put in your work.
    Also,that was such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9.4.10

    LOVE them. The flowers and trees esp. The one with the tree in the foreground and the field and other tree in the back is my absolute fav. PS- would LOVE to photograph your sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. April9.4.10

    I'm stealing alot of these :) You do a GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pictures are awesome! The food looks great , the flowers and trees look magical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Britneyy9.4.10

    Gorgeous picturess!! Loveee that 2nd to last picture of the tullip! That was my favorite one! But they are all cute! I think you def found the perfect editing style that fits you best! <3 love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sara9.4.10

    Beautiful Hayley! I LOVE them! :D I like the soft look that they have! Glad you "found yourself" hehe.. I liked your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you everyone! =)

    @piphotos: I wish I could take full credit for that one, but that was the work of my husband. I just edited it. ;)

    @saritney: (yes, I refer to you as one person lol) I'm soo happy I found my style too. =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous13.4.10

    WELL, its gorgeous none the less, and editing is half the job!! Great job the pair of you
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures, like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @biana: thank you very much! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing pics ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete