The Felts Family

Some of our friends came to stay this past weekend for my sister's wedding.
We had alot of fun, but upon hearing the word 'photoshoot'
the three boys responded with "EW" and "NO WAY!"
Even though their formal photoshoot ended up being canceled,
we teamed up with mom for an innocent trip to the park. ;)
They figured us out, and the majority of the shots came out like this:


...and this... FAIL.
...and my personal favorite, THIS:

After chasing them around the park with camera in hand,
we finally convinced them that it wasn't THAT bad.
We got some awesome shots for mom & had alot of laughs in the process.
Here's what we ended up with. Hope you guys love them! =)



;) gorgeous shot of mom:


































That's about it! I Have so many more pictures to edit... be on the lookout for Brit & Tim's maternity shoot, fashion photos, & My sister's wedding. =)
-Mrs. Harper xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures Hayley! They turned out wonderful!! I love how you can feel the emotion in them!! :) I know Lesley is gonna be thrilled with them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley,you are my favorite.Jus Sayin;)
    I seriously approve of the meiko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous28.4.10

    Dearest Hayley - YEAH!!YOU DID IT!!!THAT'S MY BOYS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britneee28.4.10

    Hayley!! This turned out awesome!! These are some of the best pictures!! And I want that kermit the frog hat. Now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo's! They really got into it, good job on that too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... The Felts Men are a hot mess! Them my bro's tho! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1.5.10

    I love the shot of the three brothers together (the b/w portrait oriented one). Its so fun!! Big boys are hard to photograph sometimes!

    ReplyDelete